Synergy Unlimited LLC
About Our Founder
Gwendolyn Miller-Jones, Founder – Principal Consultant and Coach
- Human Resources Leadership experience to include 25+ years in various world-class domestic and international organizations in numerous high-growth industries including Starbucks Corporation, WHSmith Travel Retail, FedEx, Gerber Products and The Seven-Up Company.
- 1000+ hours coaching emerging and high performing leaders in corporate and entrepreneurial environments to build leadership capability, career pathing, refine emotional intelligence and enhance personal wellness
- Life-long learner with numerous HR, coaching, leadership and yoga certifications with an ongoing focus on personal and professional development.
- View business problems from a holistic perspective, focus on understanding root causes and recommend creative solutions.
- Yoga, mindfulness and meditation practitioner with a focus on possibilities.
- Vegan and natural health enthusiast.
Our Competitive Advantage
Certifications and Awards
- Human Resources Executive Management Program, Stanford University
- Senior Professional in Human Resources, HR Certification Institute
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Certified Professional Coactive Coach, Coaches Training Institute
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach, Institute for Social and Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Architect Certified Coach, Korn Ferry
- Corporate and Mentor Coach, CoachDiversity Institute
- Bachelors of Business Administration Degree – Lindenwood University
- Master of Business Administration – Lindenwood University
- Official Member and Contributor, Forbes Coaches Council
- RightPath Certified Coach, RightPath Management
- Team Performance Model Certified, The Grove Consultants International
- Servant Leadership Certified, Ken Blanchard
- Situational Leadership Certified, Ken Blanchard
- Certified Hatha Yoga Teacher, Kashi Atlanta Ashram
- Certified Silver Age Yoga Teacher, Silver Age Yoga
- Won 2 first-place trophies in Amateur Bodybuilding contest
- Past President and Founding Member, National Association of African Americans in Human Resources (formally Atlanta Human Resources Association)
- Life Coach, Chayil – organization assisting survivors of domestic violence to restore and improve their lives.
- Mentor, National Cares Mentoring Movement, Inc.
- Volunteer, Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Volunteer, Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Founder, Cradles of Hope – create sleeping bags and provide personal grooming products for homeless humans
- Volunteer for resume and interview preparation – Atlanta Center for Self Sufficiency, Inc.
Our Values and Guiding Principles
Synergy Unlimited LLC enables business success through enhancing people capability and process efficiencies while showing compassion, practicing innovation and strategic thinking.